Used 2001 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

best $14K I ever spent!
By alan chan

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car since 98,finally I could buy myself one.98-02 is better looking then the 03-04 coupes. NSX concept tailights? V6+upgrades = :). Pulling next 2 any 4cyl(civics/intergra) = :). V6 coupes gets respects on the road. Y get a 4cyl prelude with no leather option for da same $$? I laugh at prelude owners. This V6 zoom up da hill like there's no hills! the only next level better then this is acura type-s coupe. but this is the best deal for the buck! GREAT BUY, for under $15k/25k miles. alot of upgrades out there to make this more then 200hp, cheap to maintain, it's fast when u want fast, it's peaceful when you want to cruise. A++++

V6 @ a great price, Lots of leather, overall car looks great, just a beautiful accord. I love having the best accord on the streets. V6 EX COUPE BABY!

alot..orange and yellow paint option is a must,save me $1k,reduce the rear wheel gap to 0.5 inch.bigger sunroof. HID headlights(s2000?),Lambo style drs, type-r spoiler,blue lights inside instead of green,vented hood,wider body,lower,v6 logo on side/front

Lemon
By sucker5423

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I heard Honda cars were so reliable. Not mine. I must have gotten a lemon. Transmission leak, and a bunch of minor, non-engine, problems.

The Best Car in my Life
By andrew_melix

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle, beautiful, comfortable, nicely designed. This is one of the best cars ever made. For me it is much better than new Accord. 2001 Honda Accord EX-V6 Coupe is a awesome Car!!!

In-dash Disc changer, wheel mounted volume control, leather interior.

Better speakers!!!!

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!
By rlak1013

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car! I wanted a Honda Accord V6 all through college and when I graduated I decided I was going to treat myself to this car. It was very expensive and I probably bit off more than I could chew, but I will never trade this car in. It's perfect in every way.

rear spoiler, sunroof, leather, 6 disc cd changer, roomy trunk, powerful and quiet engine....the acceleration is exhilerating!

the only thing I can think of is that the doors are really heavy and don't stay open very well while getting in and out

I love my accord
By cesko

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This has been the most solid car that I've ever bought. Very smooth ride. You can jsut tell in driving it that it's put together very well