2001 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Unbelievable
By hondaxtrordinair on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I recently bought the 2001 2dr V-6 EX model and let me tell you it's awsome!! The acceleration is amazing, handling is great: turns on a dime, extremely reliable. strongly reccomend this car

Fun & Reliable
By jim18925 on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

You can't go wrong with the 2001 Accord EX-V6 Coupe. The engine is powerful and smooth ... requiring minimal maintenance and providing good economy. The transmission is top-notch, also delivering great performance. I've had no trouble with the car at all. My only dig would be that the car feels a bit less solid than it could ... keeping it from "best car" honors. However, I'm sure that my Honda will be in service with fewer repairs much longer than the "best car".

Love my Honda!
By boisedogmom on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is my fourth Honda automobile, and it is the best one yet. The name Honda is not often synonymous with luxury, but there are not many things I would wish for that this car doesn't have. Add to that, the reliability and price that Honda is famous for, and you get one excellent automobile. The addition of the V-6 engine as an option is great, and this one definitely delivers. Mine is a lease, and I'll definitely be thinking of keeping it at the end, because I know it will run, and run well, for years to come.

Honda Accord V6 Coupe
By John18 on 05/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is very smooth Cd player and speakers are nice. The price was a little high for what i got there is not that many cool features. But i whould tell you to get this car it is Fast Fun and has great comfort in this car.

Beware Electrical Problems
By Ikiru on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Generally a very good car. BUT, beware because there is an electrical problem with accessory socket (former cigarette lighter). Honda acknowledges some sort of problem between this socket (which I use for a cell phone charger) and the Supplimental Restraint System (SRS system). I've had to take it in 4 times so far to get it reset, because light is supposed to warn you of a potential problem with the airbags, etc.

Buy An Accord!!!
By Dfellores on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Hey if your looking for a great, reliable car that has a resale value that won't leave you feeling horable when you trade it in, get an Accord. It is one of the best car that I have ever driven. Smooth, zippy, and fun to drive.

Needs Nothing
By The Doc on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well designed with impeccible build quality. Super value for the money. You can pay more for a car but you won't get much more for you hard earned dollars!

Great ride
By PoKid on 03/14/02 10:38 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car really moves when you need it to. The sleek features and the 6 Speaker 6 disk changer comes in handy for those long rides. Overall over the past three months I've found that I'm really glad I got this car.

happy owner
By tmeo on 03/09/02 22:44 PM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Great car to go to work in. I travel 70 miles 5 days a week, and it hasn't missed a beat. Have 28,000 on it and its better than ever. wonderful in traffic, in and out of lanes, stereo cooks, everything is handy.

My 01' Accord EX V6
By Carlos on 02/27/02 23:53 PM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my car. I have had no problems with her in almost my year of ownership. I have been across country twice and she runs just as good as she did when i drove off the lot. Hondas are #1!!!