2001 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Accord V6 Coupe
By John18 on 05/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car is very smooth Cd player and speakers are nice. The price was a little high for what i got there is not that many cool features. But i whould tell you to get this car it is Fast Fun and has great comfort in this car.

Beware Electrical Problems
By Ikiru on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Generally a very good car. BUT, beware because there is an electrical problem with accessory socket (former cigarette lighter). Honda acknowledges some sort of problem between this socket (which I use for a cell phone charger) and the Supplimental Restraint System (SRS system). I've had to take it in 4 times so far to get it reset, because light is supposed to warn you of a potential problem with the airbags, etc.

my accord
By clevinger on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car through Autoweb. I got what I wanted: a car that I don't have to think about, carries 4 adults, and enough options to keep my mind occupied. The only things I don't like are the gas mileage 19 mpg average, but 25 on long trips, and there's a sqeak in the passenger door that drives me crazy.

Fun to drive, but a little noisy
By dglanz on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I leased this car last May and currently have right under 10K miles on it. Overall, it is a nice car. The paint looks nice and the interior is finished perfectly. It hasn't had any warranty service on it and is absolutely reliable. Over the last month, it has developed a rattle in the drivers door that is pretty annoying and there is much more road noise than I was expecting from a car that costs over $25K. Maybe it is the tires, but I'll never find out since these tires will be on it throughout my three year lease and I plan to turn it in.

Buy An Accord!!!
By Dfellores on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Hey if your looking for a great, reliable car that has a resale value that won't leave you feeling horable when you trade it in, get an Accord. It is one of the best car that I have ever driven. Smooth, zippy, and fun to drive.

Accord EX
By Jarule on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Nice family vehicle. It yields good gas mileage. We have had some issues with some of the rubber sealings around the windows but warranty coverage has taken care of the problems. We have added a spoiler on the trunk and it seems to be too heavy - the trunk may fall on your head while open. Overall not a too bad vehicle.

Excellent Car
By hondagrl on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Accord, and I love it. It is reliable, good looking, and the V6 has enough pep to get up and go. I do wish that they weren't so common, but with all the standard features, reliability, and great resale ... it's no wonder so many people love them.

Great Car
By Michael P. on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

To be able to have a car that can do it all from riding on a cloud on the open road to letting me rip through the 5- speed transmission while having the sunroof open and changing the disc in the 6-disc changer is a great thing. And to do all of this, look good, retain resale value, and get 25 mpg? Come on, what more can ou ask for? Comfortable seating for 4 you ask? Go get 3 other people and take a test drive.

MyFirst Accord
By ALfromSF on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My girlfriend drives a Honda and I loved driving it which resulted in me buying my 2002 Accord EX V6. The low price was an extra bonus. Overall this car runs smoothly and you can really feel the 200hps working. However, I see myself going to the gas station more often then expected.It's a V6 but it's also a Honda! I expected to get at least 25mpg if not more but I'm averaging 21mpg(highway + city). Now I'm kind of afraid to drive the car just becuase I know afterwards, the car will be saying, "Feed me now or be stuck on the road." Thinking back I may just have paid a little more and get the new Camery.

Needs Nothing
By The Doc on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well designed with impeccible build quality. Super value for the money. You can pay more for a car but you won't get much more for you hard earned dollars!