2001 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
I loved my Accord
By cadyyy1993 on 07/26/12 17:54 PM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I got a "lemon" my honda has had 5 transmissions, the driver window won't roll down anymore, lots of electrical issues. My car only has 155,000 miles on it and it's way too much to fix now its having engine problems.

UGH u DAMN TRANS
By peteytemple on 12/23/11 08:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a 2001 Accord and noticed some slipping within the first week from the Trans. Brought it back and they replaced it. Start driving down the road and realize the Shifting in the car is worse than it was b4. Brought it back and now they are fixing it again. Honestly after reading all the reviews about how this car has major transmission problems, I may just return the car. Something in my gut tells me to return it now b4 the 30 days is up and then to get screwed.

Solid Car
By gary from IL on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car new 9 years ago. Now have 126M miles. It replaced a 1992 Accord my wife wrecked. The 1992 was a little smaller and more fun to drive. They keep making these Accords bigger and bigger. Honda replaced my transmission for free a few years back. Even gave me a rental for the day, so no sweat off my back. Great reliability, great interior design. Exterior is a little bland, especially compared to the new Accords. Driver seat hurts my old back after an hour or so. No rattles, no rust , no repairs except for normal maintenance. Mileage could be better, especially around town. Hope to drive it another 5 years until I can afford a new one!