2001 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Middle Aged but Still Rocks
By Kenneth Deyer on 05/31/10 17:43 PM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car had some problems with the air bag sensor which required to be replaced by the dealership [under warranty]. With a few upgrades, new shocks and struts + some after market 18 inch alloy rims and handling has greatly improved. [~$2500 for entire package]. With a few interior upgrades such a new MP3 compatible stereo and GPS, completes the picture.

Accord
By Lenny Mai on 08/21/05 00:28 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I own a 01 Lx V6 coupe and my cousin has a 2000 TL. believe me the interior is very much alike leather and trim. Accord is the fun car to drive even though it lacked in speed, but after some basic modifications it can be real tough competitor with the 3.0liter SOHC 24valve

V6 coupe better than any domestic by far
By Jon on 07/29/05 16:43 PM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

With gas prices so high I'd get the V4 instead but the V6 can keep up with any domestic coupe. The ride quality is outstanding and as always it's very reliable. Get the recalled transmission fixed (free at Honda) and the performance and already smooth ride improves. This is my 3rd Accord in a row and until they disappoint me I'll keep on getting them.

Lemon
By sucker5423 on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I heard Honda cars were so reliable. Not mine. I must have gotten a lemon. Transmission leak, and a bunch of minor, non-engine, problems.

This car is great
By Hondanewbie on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. It's my first too. It's a shame is doesn't have quite the sporty look I'd like but I got it for a great price and it has everything I want too. The engine is powerful and the gas mileage is incredible. I would recommmend this to everyone.

hondaAccord ex
By jimD on 08/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Solid automobile. About 22 mpg in town. Power is fine since I do not drive on city freeways. Easy to keep, inside and out.

Buy An Accord!!!
By Dfellores on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Hey if your looking for a great, reliable car that has a resale value that won't leave you feeling horable when you trade it in, get an Accord. It is one of the best car that I have ever driven. Smooth, zippy, and fun to drive.