This car sold me!
By Bonnie on
2000 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan
We bought this car used with 16,000 miles for my husband to commute with. Now has 128,000, runs like the day we purchased. We only replaced the drivers side window motor and NOTHING else! This has been a great car worth every penny. I was driving a 2000 Volvo V70 that was a nightmare. Finally after beaucoup repairs and $$$ we agreed it had to go. My husband was stunned when I said that I wanted a Honda. Mine being the family truckster we purchased an 06 Pilot and Blows that Volvo away. Thank God it's gone! I'm sure his Accord will probably stay in the family and end up being my daughters first car. We are very, very pleased with both our Accord and Pilot.
Favorite Features
Excellent sales and service department. Fuel economy and reliabily is huge for us. Lots of storage and huge trunk. Very comfortable in front and back. Lots of pep and fun to drive. Great car for the money. We have no regrets and will buy another Accord with hesitation.
Suggested Improvements
Floor shift should be lighted as well as dash. Headlight lamp covers faded and doesn't look good anymore. Headliner is starting to fall in rear. Longevity needs to be address on these items.