2000 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Solid as a rock!

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V6 Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Solid as a rock!
By Emay1965 on

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Purchased my 2000 Accord EX V6 back in Nov. 2004 with 68k on the odometer. All I can say is this has been the best car I've ever owned. I took the vehicle to the dealer at around 75k for an oil change and they indicated that the tranny was going and recommended I get it replaced by Honda. This was a known problem and Honda was handling for free as long as it was done before 80k miles. Outside of that and my alternator being replaced recently, this car has been a dream. I'm currently at 161k miles and hope to own at least to 250k. I'll probably replace with another Accord but just afraid the later models won't compare in reliability.

Smooth acceleration. Nice bite on the highway... don't be fooled by the "family" look. Reliability is top notch. The whole damn car!

This is nitpicking but adjustable headrests would have been nice. Paint could be better as I'll probably repaint the bumper this year