2000 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Solid All Around

2000 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Solid All Around
By Randy12567 on

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Though I've had several problems in the 2 yrs (30k miles) that I've owned this car, including replacing the tranny (30k mi), front rotors (34k mi) side airbag sensor (35k mi), and the alternator (50k mi) I still think that its a steal for the price tag, especially since Honda's hold there value. Engine is powerful, handling is good, interior looks great, exterior looks attractive and sporty. Overall, I think that it's probably the best car in its class, thou tranny is inadaquate for engine. Even with its flaws my Accord still runs extremely strong and the build quality is very good.

Favorite Features

Center console is very attactive and solid looking. The front end of this car looks very sporty. Powerful V6 (unfortuneately the tranny can't handle it). Radio and climate controls attractive and functional. Alloy rims very attractive for stock. Best bang for the buck.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic Transmission for V6 is inadaquate. No Manaul transmission for this model. Leather cracks. Cheap immitation leather trim on doors and seat-backs (plastic clamps holding them up break easily, they also rattle). Better stock speakers. Wider wheels.