2000 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Big Upgrade from my 2001 Sebri

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V6 Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Big Upgrade from my 2001 Sebring
By kovacic_frank on

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Ive had the car for about a week now after going through tooth and nail failure with the 2001 Chryslar Sebring. The seats are very comfortable in the EX and the controls make sense where their placed. The back bar in the seat for extra support where you need it is great and the handling is very smooth if you drive considerate. My car has 140k miles on it when i got it and some where and tear are showing with the looseness of the accelerator, and the dashboard lights are flickering on and off from time to time. Gas is alright but im not getting what I thought id get from a Honda. Still a much bigger upgrade from other Sedans of that era. Also no Transmissions issues so far unlike 2002s.

Favorite Features

The Handling, The big open front window, front lights are light up road well, love the bar in the seat for extra comfert, double side armrest for extra stuff. V6 power is something nice for handling hills and getting on freeway.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger Accelerator pedal. Have the rear view mirror wider for seeing the backroad. getting better fuel economy out of a Honda, its kinda one of the things their known for and im getting very similar gas economy from my old Sebring so thats disheartening. Extear is a little bland but if you like that simple Early 2000s sedan look, the Accord is for you.