Purrfect
By Senor Den Gato on
2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe
Have had mine new since 03/00. Have 28k miles. Replaced rear deck speakers within month. ECM replaced under warranty after Check Engine light came on. Only other thing has been oil changes. Starting to get hairline cracks on side of driver seat leather near top release. Dealer told me this is common & they will replace. Seems prone to hood marks from stones, etc. Excellent highway car - but you'll need a radar detector because you'll go too fast without noticing it. Over 70-75 mph you will get wind noise. I'd be hard pressed not to buy another Honda or Acura based on my experience. Wife just bought a '03 TL.
Favorite Features
Excellent visibility & easy to control. Cockpit very logical. I'm very comfortable with my teenagers borrowing the car. GREAT styling. Love the climate control. Bought it new for $21k & the dealer sells used for around $18- 19k. Holds value. I'd buy it again.
Suggested Improvements
Better speakers. Added in-dash 6-disc changer in 2001. Less wind noise at highway speed. Some people have problem entering/exiting rear seats but it is a coupe and I'm driving! Xenon headlights would be great.