2000 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Nice car, but could be

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Nice car, but could be better.
By Stephen from MD on

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

This car has excellent power, especially by comparison to other cars in its class. The leather seats are nice, but not quite adjustable enough for a driver my height (6'3"). The same goes for the steering wheel which is way too close to the top of my knees even after raising all the way up, forcing my legs into a somewhat awkward position and not being able to extend the steering wheel stinks. These last two problems may have been fixed on the newest model (2005). The sound system isn't the best either as the sound still sounds a bit muted at all volumes. All in all it's a pretty good car for the price I paid.

Favorite Features

Engine power, temperature controls, smooth ride even over bumpy roads, and cost versus features.

Suggested Improvements

Better tires as factory tires don't have much grip on wet roads, better adjusting/telescoping steering wheel, better fuel economy (19 mpg on average is way too low), greater adjustability of seats, and dual seat heaters on both front seats. A better transmission that doesn't slip so much.