Used 2000 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My 1st Terrible Honda
By Len

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

I had been a Honda owner for many years when I bought this car. I always loved their reliability. This car was an exception. I have needed to replace the steering column, rotors, oxygen sensors, and more, all well before they should have needed it. I am just hoping the transmission holds out for the year when I plan to sell it. Many of these repairs took several visits to different mechanics to fix. The verdict--Honda is great with the basic models, but stay away from the high-end stuff. I think that the Accord infrastructure just wasn't built to handle the weight and power of the V6 EX package.

Good pickup

Reliability, better knowledgebase for mechanics to fix problems right the first time. Cleaner-shifting transmission.

Seats
By Doris

2000 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I found the seats a little hard. I think Honda should do a survey to new customers after they have owned their cars for about a year and ask what they like the least so they could perhaps improve on it or change it. Overall, Hondas are very good cars.

Gas mileage and convenient dash design.

Seats are hard. They could have more cushioning.

I'd buy another
By ak145

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

Purchased a Honda for the first time used. I am very pleased with the car. Very minor problems, alternator, emmisions valve, all covered under waranty. In each instance the dealer worked with me with no hassles. Honda service is nothing like dealing with the Chevy house. I have had good luck with repairs, and the car is always ready when it is supposed to be.

Leather seats, radio controls on the steering wheel, Great AC(car is in TX), nice ride on the highway, good acceleration and excellent stopping. Very smooth car. I get nothing but compliments on this car.

Transmission could shift a little smoother.

Honda - Best vehicle I've ever owned
By Brian

2000 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I bought my Accord used with 83,000 miles on it. Still with that mileage, it drives and is rattle free like it was brand new. the car now has 94000 miles on it and other than oil changes, I've done nothing to it, unlike my 1994 Thunderbird that I had before it. I've owned many cars over the years and have always found the Japanese cars to be better built and extremely reliable compared to any "American" car I've owned. I don't think I'll go back to an American name plate again.

I love the exterior styling of my Coupe. The seats hug you and are very comfortable. The Stereo has great sound for being the LX, and I like the A/C set up and controls.

None! I love my car !

Love this car!
By OBES

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

I just bought this accord as a Honda certified used car...Great car i love it! get power with the V6 the interior is awesome and overall handling is awesome! if you are going to get a certified used car get a certified honda! best warranty and the service you get at the dealerships are great! I just recently took it in for service and without me asking they went a head and gave me a loaner car until my car was finished! great experience, I am glad i went back to Honda after owning a piece of crap GM product.

Audio controls on the steering wheel,sound system, SMOOTH running V6 (cant even tell its running) and the Honda Certified used car warranty

larger sun roof