Used 2000 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 258 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

leader to perfection
By Jissac

2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for a while and I've have not had no problems with it. I just cancelled my extended service contract cashing in on it because of the reliabity my Accord has! I fill safe and I also have a piece of mind knowing that I'm driving a awesome car. I purchased my Honda in Mexico City under the a certification program which is similar to the USA program but would not cover me on a brake down in the USA, thats odd. The only problem I really had was the maintaince light comes on but I just reset that puppy I think it had something to do when I brought it from Mexico City and US customs made me change the odometer from Kilos to miles, that was a bummer!!!!

everything

The only complaint I have is I have a sunroof in my LX model but with no CD player???!! I cost about $150.00 to install...hey but no big deal.

Love this car!
By OBES

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

I just bought this accord as a Honda certified used car...Great car i love it! get power with the V6 the interior is awesome and overall handling is awesome! if you are going to get a certified used car get a certified honda! best warranty and the service you get at the dealerships are great! I just recently took it in for service and without me asking they went a head and gave me a loaner car until my car was finished! great experience, I am glad i went back to Honda after owning a piece of crap GM product.

Audio controls on the steering wheel,sound system, SMOOTH running V6 (cant even tell its running) and the Honda Certified used car warranty

larger sun roof

Reliable Fun to Drive Car
By mjhamm

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Great all around car. Very reliable, did not need anything other than scheduled maintenance...ever. Highly recommended.

Simple and legible controls

Climate control wasn't the best

Best Auto Buy
By Filco & Neri

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

It drives wonderful and beautiful plain contemporary inside. Outside design is clean and sleek. Outside may look plain, but I know that I'd rather have a Honda than any other car for its safety and reliability.

Everything in this vehicle is well placed. My favorite feature is the v- tec engine. Best in the world period.

More leg room in the rear

Comfort/Quality/Class
By markinri

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Fun to drive, always reliable,
comfortable inside. Controls are very
stylish and easy to use. Fun to drive
with the sunroof open, widows down,
sound system going...Feels sometimes
like driving a race car.

Climate Control System, Sunroof, Tight Handling