2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best car ever!
By Tiffani on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

Bought this car new in 2000 and love everything about it still. I have also owned Honda's before and definitely think they make the best cars out there. Never had one problem with the car! Was going to buy the V-6 but went with the 4-cyl SE model still has alot more get- up than I ever thought it would. If your going to buy a car, buy a honda!

First of 2 2000 Honda EXVLs
By Smidrow on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

This car is the closest to a perfect vehicle of the sixteen vehicles I've owned in the past 37 years, from Corvettes to minivans! It's got style, performance, great gas mileage, reliability, is quicker than my Miata and is even almost as much fun to drive. My wife LOVES this car! Honda really did themselves proud putting together this 4-wheeled beauty. The only problems we've had with this car in the 18 months we've owned it are a hard to turn temperature control knob and a worn out windshield wiper insert. Harbor Honda repaired both extremely quickly and with no charge.

Outshines my prior Lexuses!
By Steve Carlin on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

Previously had a Lexus GS 400 and SC 300. Bought this as a commuter car in Boston. Quieter than either Lexus. Never a buzz or rattle. Adequate power, great ergonomics and engineering. Doesn't try to be more than it is (are you listening GM?), a great sedan.

16 years old with 200 hp. Any Questions?
By Carguytwo on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I have a 2000 Honda Accord EX V-6 L The car is a fine example of what automobile ownership should be like. This is now our 4 honda, and all of the previous cars have lasted well over 250,000 miles. Car only has 22,000 miles on it, and no problems to report yet. Oh yes, and responding to a comment made earlier by someone. The reason honda doesn't come out with a car like the Acura CL-S, is beacause honda owns Acura, and there would therefore be no point making competition for a vehicle honda already makes.

I won't buy Honda next time
By al2000 on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 4dr Sedan

I replaced transmission 3(!) times + side airbag for 2 years(all expenses paid by Honda)

2000 Accord EX V6 coupe
By TomcatRyan on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Since purchasing the car in Feb of 2000 i have put close to 50,000 miles on the car. The car has been very reliable other then routine maintenance the car has not had any major mechanical problems. The V6 could do better in acceleration. It lacks low end torque. Fun to drive rating is a little low as this car is more like a sedan made into a two door. However if you are a frequent driver who racks up the miles nothing tops the Honda in terms of reliability.

My 7th Honda, this time the Coupe!
By Vegas34 on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

This is my 7th Honda and we've had nothing but good luck with them. This car is as safe and reliable as you can get. I firmly believe these are the best cars for the money. If you can't quite afford one, I recommend going with a Civic. They are smaller and not quite as smooth, but still great cars. I had an 89 Accord that had 210,000 miles on it with no major problems ever when I sold it to my cousin.

2000 Honda Accord EXL-V6
By Marcus on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Overall, a great car. I've had excellent luck with the car, except for an AC relay that went out. It was fixed under warranty.

Honda
By duncanscott on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Wind noise

Another Honda
By Lyle Page on 03/18/02 07:45 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

Fun to drive. Excellent road car. Loads of power.