2000 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 22

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Cool Car
By jaw99 on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in april and over all it is a great dependable car but It just doesn't have enough head room. Also the noise sound from the out side is loud.

Own for business from day 1
By buytxn on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Honda new off of the showroom floor. 50,000 miles later it is just as good as new! The car is comforatable and the Honda ergonomics are perfect. I get compliments even from high level executives when they get in my car.

2000 accord lx 4dr
By Zooppee on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I love my Honda

i luv this car
By kasuf on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

awsome car never taken it to the shop the ex is a lot better than lx

A RELIABLE TIN CAN :
By THE BANK on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

THIS IS MY 11TH HONDA. IT'S A GERAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY. THE ENGINE IS RESPONSIVE, AC & AUDIO IS OK, THE WIPER INSERTS WEAR OUT VERY FAST, & THE REAR END CAN COME AROUND IN AN OFF-CAMBER TURN IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION. PAINT IS ACCEPTABLE BUT THE DASH HAS CREEKED FROM DAY 1 ON WASHBOARD ROADS.

Great for the Money
By according to jeff on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I have owned my Honda for 2 years and have had no major problems. Had a bad computer which Honda replaced at no charge. Interior console seems cheaply made, but the rest is great. Great mileage (31-35mpg). Handles great. Very spacious for 4 adults. Seatbelts in the back seat tend to lock up often and frustrate the passengers. Have had problems with paint chipping, we have little knicks all over the car.

Ranking my Accord
By Cristian Voicu on 08/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

It runs great. Have not had a problem with it. I only do highway miles with it.

Purrfect
By Senor Den Gato on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Have had mine new since 03/00. Have 28k miles. Replaced rear deck speakers within month. ECM replaced under warranty after Check Engine light came on. Only other thing has been oil changes. Starting to get hairline cracks on side of driver seat leather near top release. Dealer told me this is common & they will replace. Seems prone to hood marks from stones, etc. Excellent highway car - but you'll need a radar detector because you'll go too fast without noticing it. Over 70-75 mph you will get wind noise. I'd be hard pressed not to buy another Honda or Acura based on my experience. Wife just bought a '03 TL.

a good car
By peel gallery on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Only problem is road noise. Would like less.

Good looks and fun all in one
By JPM on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Once in a while Honda give us a mass market vehicle that is an instant classic, and their current Accord Coupe is one of them. A head turner from the moment it hit the street, it looks as fresh today as it did in '98. Mine prompted my teenage nephew (teenage boys, often the harshest of vehicle critics!)to gasp and ask if I was rich ... how many other mass market, sub $20k cars will do that? Add to this the fact that it can be a blast to drive if you want it to be. The coupe has balanced handling and communicative steering. Put the 5 speed in it and the this becomes a genuine bargain of a drivers car.