2000 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 2000 EX V6 was Honda's best mo

2000 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

2000 EX V6 was Honda's best model
By Jim Rosalez on

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

My 2000 Honda has been fun to drive and the maintenance which I has only been done by Honda for the entire life of the car, hence there is a record of all maintenance done on the car for anyone wishing to check it out. Clean and maintained properly. Really not sure that I will sell it but at the moment I am looking at doing so. All mileage has been on a local bases with the exception of trips to and from relocation areas. This is one of Honda's best cars done in 2000. Just recently got a letter from Honda on their Premier Program for 2000 Hondas. It appears that there is a great demand for this model year. Makes me think maybe I should keep the car.

With a V6 the driving is very smooth and quiet. Acceleration is its highest attribute. Especially on the interstate where one doesn't realize how fast they may be going. Its fun to drive and really speaks for itself.

The body is in good shape a few dings from irresponsible people who dinged the side. General overall wear is very good. Body style is what has impressed me as its the only year that Honda really did a great job on the body style. All others are not as good, including the 2008. Just look pictures