Used 2000 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car with some problems
By healnghanz

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Transmission was recalled. Honda replaced it but the new tranny leaks. The factory radio stinks. No spacial imaging and weak power. Eats 1 qt oil every three weeks and the dealer says its normal. I think the engine was a lemon but the dealer just snowed us. However, aside from these problems, the car is wonderful. Interior comfortable leather. Just a pleasure to ride. The Hallmark of this car is its visibility. Its a pre raked non wedge design that lets you have total visibility. Perfect in that regard.

Heater ac controls are nice. Tranny is smooth. Good power.

Tranny defective. Oil consumption issues. Brakes always seem to stink on the hondas in terms of wear. Its their Achilles heel and they don't want to fix the problem. Factory sound on an ex is a travesty.

My Favorite Car Ever
By ErinS

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This car is probably the best I've ever owned. While it may not be the "sports car" I've owned in the past (although the coupe model does help) it handles better than any of the others I've owned. This the first Honda I've had and I don't think I will ever buy another make again. The reliability is unbelievable! 169K miles and still going strong! I hate to give it up, but it's time to upgrade to my next Honda!

Leather, power seat, 40/60 folding back seats, V6 engine

CD player won't play burned CDs

Great Car!
By G*Luck

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 2dr Coupe

I bought my Accord new in 2000. It currently has 227,000 miles on it and still runs great. The car has always had the scheduled maintenance done by the dealer and I have only had to replace the alternator (2007) and the starter (2009). The gas mileage isn't fabulous but the quality, durability and reliability far exceeds my expectation for any car.

Awesome Car!
By Krina143

2000 Honda Accord Coupe LX V6 2dr Coupe

My first car was a Honda Civic that I loved, so I wanted an Accord for my next. It was the best decision! I have had this car for 5 years and it now has 147K miles, still going strong. Nothing but routine maintenance, so reliable. I would highly recommend buying this car!

Smooth ride, V6 is great, interior design very nice, good gas mileage, roomy trunk, power everything is wonderful.

None, this car is fabulous. :)

Great car!!!
By Jonathan

2000 Honda Accord Coupe LX V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned my accord for over nine years and it still performs the same way as it did during the test drive! The only thing that I have had to replace is an alternator and it was actually covered by a factory bulletin and I only had to pay $25 for its replacement! Great Car!!!

its acceleration in corners