2000 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 2 Yr review

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

2 Yr review
By SFcommuter on

2000 Honda Accord SE 4dr Sedan

2+ yrs, 32K mi. Reliability great. Rides smoothly at 85mph. But wind noise really loud over 60mph. Must crank up radio 4 levels on hwy. 4 cyl engine is peppy. I sometimes pop down to 4th to pass (although car is automatic). Seats way too hard during long commutes. I bought a furry sheep skin seat cover and this helps. Leather seats better? Test rides not long enough to notice hard seats & wind noise. Interior is clean and easy to use. The ABS, keyless entry and aluminum wheel rims are a nice value w/ the SE. Overall, I'm still very pleased with this car. Its a smart buy. The longer I have the car, the more it becomes a dependable/reliable friend.

Reliability, solid clean look, smooth ride at high speeds

Seats are too hard. Steering wheel could use telescoping adjustment. One screw keeps working loose inside the sunglass holder on the roof. I have to screw it back in every 4 months and keep a small screw driver in my glove box just for that.