Used 2000 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Reliable and good looking
By Happy camper

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

This car has been garaged entire time. Used for general around town and freeway driving--one long distance trip. All scheduled oil changes. one new battery. Scooter lift (automatic) installed in the trunk. No accidents. Ming finish. Looks (and acts like) new. "Loaded" with luxury extras. Moon roof. Cream color leather interior. One owner. Good gas mileage. "Squeaky" clean.

Lots of passenger and storage space-no limiting spage for long legs! Steering wheel radio buttons and cruise control adjustment. Good gas mileage. No need for premium gas. Moon roof.

Installed GPS would be nice.

I love my Accord
By Ryan

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned. I purchased the car new with 20 miles on it. It's a 5 speed 4 cylinder so it could use a little more power. But this car has been problem free and has only had the maintenance done at 60,000 and 105,000 miles. Cruising at 108,000 miles to day. :)

More engine power. Less interstate road noise.

Honda wins my money, hands down!
By Chad

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I bought my Accord EX 4 cyl in October 2003 as a certified with 42K on it already. At 73K still perfect, with not a single problem, not even a burned out headlight. While it won't win any huge styling awards that's not what Honda cares about. They build and engine, then the car not a "cool" car with a crappy engine. Honda owner for life!

Reliability, smoothness of engine/tranny combo.

Radio is weak. Only complaint!

Reliable Accord V6
By rzeles

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

Bought my Accord EX-V6 back in May of 2000, and still have it. Has about 60K miles. Overall great, reliable car. Would recommend it to anyone. I agree the styling is a little bland, however, I prefer something not too flashy. To date, aside from tire rotations and oil changes, I have done a few things to it to keep it up and running. I too had the EGR value issue fixed by a local shop, and was promptly reimbursed via Honda after writing a short letter. (Great service). Replaced the tires, new alternator, trans fluid changes, and 2 brake jobs. With the transmission warranty extension to 7 yrs/100K miles, I'll keep it for another year or so. Overall great car, would recommend it.

V6 passing power on the highway, quiet, smooth ride. Clean, interior styling. Lots of room in the trunck for my golfclubs.

Had 2 brake jobs already at 60K miles, thus, an upgrade might help here.

Best car I've ever owned
By Laura

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

I love my 2000 Accord because it's so reliable and fun to drive. Although it lowers the fuel economy, I love the speed of the V6 and feel it's well worth it. I've owned it for over 2 years and never had a single problem with it (quite the opposite of past cars I've owned). The inside is very spacious and great for long road trips. If you take care of these cars, they will take care of you for a long time!

Nice smooth drive, great acceleration on the V6, very roomy, leather is comfortable yet durable

Something that keeps the door open better (hinge? I don't know what to call it) rather than slamming shut on you even when parked on a slight hill.