Used 2000 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Awesome Honda
By jrios80

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

My 2000 Accord hs been one of the best cars I have ever owned. I guess lot has to do with my Accord being one of the few that's made in Japan

Favorite Features

Everything

Very Happy
By Holly W.

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

I just purchased this vehicle. This is my first car purchase and I couldn't be happier. It is a 2000 but only has 38700 miles. I had the dealership print me our a car history report and it has only had one owner and was very taken care of. I am very lucky I think becuase I believe Hondas are very reliable cars and I have always loved the Accords. I am happy with the interior since I came from driving a Civic. (liked it but definetly not as nice as the EXV6 Accord!) I love the power and the features!

Favorite Features

Powerful engine, leather, quiet ride, Roomy for a car...I could go on and on...pass through trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Heated seats.

Sold On It
By Sold On It

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This car is solid. The engine is peppy, it handles great. The fit and finish is good and at 63,000 miles it drives like new. I only get 29mph (lead foot) wish I got more. CD Skips and there are a few rattles in sun visors. All minor. It drives so smooth and feels good. Outside is a bit conservative. The rear is nice, but the front is boaring. Wish it had a compartment for the garage door opener. I love my 5 speed. The front seat is not very confortable and the clutch pedal is too far away. Still love it.

Favorite Features

Peppy engine, manual transmission. Great sounding stereo. Sunroof and windows that work after car is turned off.

Suggested Improvements

Better seat position.

No more American cars 4 me!
By Pigeon

2000 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

4 cyl with all power. I have not had any mechanical problems with this car. Just hit 50K. The ride is nice and all the controls are laid out good. Gas mileage is ok for a 4 banger. The only thing that was replaced was the clock light bulb (not bad for 5 years) and normal wear/tear items (oil,brakes, tires). I would definitely buy another one if they had not changed the rear trunk design. I will have to step up to it's big brother and get a Acura TL if I decide to trade it. The only cars I will buy now that are American made will be the muscle cars from the 60's & 70's.

Favorite Features

Control layout, body design, fit and finish.

Suggested Improvements

A little more pony's in the 4 cyl. and a moonroof as standard equipment would be nice. A split folding rear seat would also be helpful for larger items that don't fit the pass through.

Best Car Ive Owned Thus Far!
By hondaSE

2000 Honda Accord Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

This car is just awesome! I currently have 75K miles on my 2000 accord SE and it still runs just as good as the day I bought her brand new. No problems and still a pleasure to drive every day. Nice body style that should with stand ageing very nicely.

Favorite Features

glossy paint, low hood and dash, alloy wheels and ride

Suggested Improvements

none considering the car is 5 years old