Used 2000 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I miss my honda
By Elijah Meadows

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

I owned this car for about a year and half. I had the 3.0 V6 Engine and it was extremely fast! Great car. Only issues I had were the wheel bearing which needed to be replaced, brakes and the starter. I'm not sure if it was the starter but sometimes when I would start it up it would lose power and turn off, like it wasnt getting enough power or gas to start up completely. Great car for traveling. The leather seats and sunroof were my favorite. If you're going to get this model Honda get the EX V6 with the leather seats! :) Very stylish and shiny car!

Not the best,not the worst
By GARY

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

It is mostly a plain vanilla car.Won't give you many thrills. But overall a good car for around town.

goodbuy
By Jack Christopherson

Its a great car.

300k and Still Going...
By Trace

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used over a year ago with 275k miles. I now have 305k miles with no problems! When I bought it the only thing wrong with it was an oil leak. Ended up being the Variable Timing Valve Solenoid seal due to the previous owner adding too much oil during an oil change. I drive 50+ miles a day to school and back and have never had a problem. Seats 5 grown adults without much of a problem. Original engine/transmission. I wish Honda still made their vehicles like they used to.

Love, love, love Wanda the Honda!
By Julie

2000 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Ok, a disclaimer. I bought this car with 40K miles on it when it was 10 years old from a trust company. They had put a new timing belt on it (due to age). I drove it for 15K miles and the tranny went out because the original owner did not follow through with the recall since she was not having any problems. THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD WITH THE CAR!!! You know you truly love a car when you name it. I have had Wanda for five years now and have no plans to sell her. She has 140K miles now, and hopefully will go much farther. She gets the oil changed frequently (every 3,000 t 5,000 miles). These are GREAT cars, other than the transmission issues. Once those are fixed, they keep on going!