2000 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best purchase
By Dom on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car early of September this year to replace my Plymouth breeze. This car is great to look at, fun to drive, gets impressive gas mileage even when driven not so responsibly, and easy to work on. I've timed my 0-60 with the 5 speed at about 7.1 seconds, give or take a few milliseconds. The car looks mean, feels nice, and when you shift just right, ooh it gives me tingles. Only trouble i've gotten so far is i need to replace my struts, and my driver side window regulator went so the window only goes up until there's 1/4 inch to go, and i just use my hand to put it up the rest, just can't bump my sound system without it falling down again! Buy this car!

Great car with some problems
By healnghanz on 12/14/09 06:18 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

Transmission was recalled. Honda replaced it but the new tranny leaks. The factory radio stinks. No spacial imaging and weak power. Eats 1 qt oil every three weeks and the dealer says its normal. I think the engine was a lemon but the dealer just snowed us. However, aside from these problems, the car is wonderful. Interior comfortable leather. Just a pleasure to ride. The Hallmark of this car is its visibility. Its a pre raked non wedge design that lets you have total visibility. Perfect in that regard.

My Favorite Car Ever
By ErinS on 07/31/09 08:51 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This car is probably the best I've ever owned. While it may not be the "sports car" I've owned in the past (although the coupe model does help) it handles better than any of the others I've owned. This the first Honda I've had and I don't think I will ever buy another make again. The reliability is unbelievable! 169K miles and still going strong! I hate to give it up, but it's time to upgrade to my next Honda!

Not as Good as you Think!!!
By J.C. on 01/11/07 12:28 PM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This car is appraised so much for its reliability...well its body hardware is horrible and there are better cars. There is 115k miles on mine, but still...they're supposed to keep running...something electrical keeps going wrong...

Good car.
By Car Lover on 12/10/06 10:22 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This car is proclaimed as the best, however, I bought it used with 110,000 miles in July 2006. I expected it to be excellent and it is. The only problem is that everybody has it. It may look good, but I think that with few modifications such as the wheels off of the V6, and a spoiler, then this car will be great.

I Love My '00 Honda
By lovemyhonda on 07/31/06 05:20 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my first Honda Accord 3 years ago. I was going through a divorce and told my salesperson that I needed a vehicle that would be dependable, low maintenance, safe and have good gas mileage. He recommended a '92 Honda Accord that was on his lot. I kept it for the weekend to test drive it, and I loved it! I was so impressed with the car, that when my son got his driver's license and I passed my car to him, I knew that I definitely wanted my new car to be another Honda Accord. It has everything you could want in a car. I have 100,000 miles on my car and I just got back from a 3,000 mile road trip. Not once did I ever doubt my car's reliability or safety. I love It!

GREAT CAR
By Erik Orue on 04/26/05 21:24 PM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

This car is the funnest thing to drive. It has a surprisingly powerful 4 cylinder engine. The front end of the car is a little boring but the back end is so cool. Nothing has ever gone wrong with my Honda. It's the greatest. Although the interier design is a little boring the engine makes up for it. And the sunroof should slide all the way back in stead of stopping almost half way.

accord coupe
By pmsturgill on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

where do i begin, this is the best car i have ever owned, the only thing i can complain about is the tail end looks strange without a spoiler and the 4cyl wheels are some of the ugliest wheels i have ever seen. the car drives amazing hugs the turns, i like the hydraulic clutch but could stand a performance upgrade. this thing is pretty zippy and good speed for a 4cyl. all i have done is put a cold air intake on it (it was free) and general maintnence recommended car.

It's so relaxing!! It's ridiculous!!!!!
By Vicky on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I have had barely any trouble with my Honda. It's comfortable for long drives,it's quick acceleration,high fuel efficency,and get's my fiance to work on time.

Excellent sproty yet fuel efficient
By Justin Marinkovich on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe

I love this car its quick acceleration, high fuel efficiency, and overall comfort are amazing.