This car is why I came back to honda
By rainstorm on
1999 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan
My first car was a '91 honda civic sedan. I thought the car was ok, until I leased a '98 toyota corolla. I did not like the way it handled and even though it had all the power options and sun-roof, I would have gladly traded back to my old civic. after a while I got used to the corolla, but when the lease was up I went straight back to Honda. I purchased a '99 Accord. It was like sitting in my favorite chair again. I love it. The power, the speed, the room, the trunk space, the compliments that I get when I get my oil changed (they think I do my own work on it too...I never open the hood)
Favorite Features
I heard a vibrating noise in my car and it bothered me, I couldn't figure out what was making it. I was pleased to discover it was my mug in the cup holder. I then realized that my car had absolutely no cabin noise or vibration at all. It just let's me know that my car is built well.
Suggested Improvements
The pass through from back seat to trunk is a little small. Wet road traction is lacking even on standard michelin tires.