1999 Honda Accord Consumer Review: LovesHerAccord

1999 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

By LovesHerAccord on

1999 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I bought my 99 Accord LX in March with 81k miles. In 7 months, I have added 14k to that and don't regret it one bit. Its been more than reliable. This is my second Honda and I'm sure to have a third. Other than changing the oil and gassing it up, there's nothing else that needs to be done. I wish I could have happened on the EX model when I found this one, just for extra bells and whistles, but I'm happy with what I've got. The gas mileage is awesome, too. I did a lot of traveling shortly after purchasing it and it was affordable. Everything has been affordable and they've got great resale value. The dealer trade-in value is more now than I paid for mine back in March! I love my honda!

Comfortable seats, lots of room for a car (I came from the SUV world), Steering wheel controls for cruise, informative preventatives (check engine light, maintenance light, low fuel light, etc.), No blind spots for me like a lot of cars have, too much to list...

Sounds like others have had problems with their power window motors, too - one of mine is out, but its not the driver's side so I haven't worried about it. That could be improved. Everything else is great!