1999 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - In my opinion - The

1999 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

In my opinion - The best car ever built.
By Corey In ATL on

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

I have had the car a total of 10 years this fall. I have had the brakes replaced 2 times since I bought the car, I've had the timing belt changed on its scheduled 125,000 mile maintenance, the alternator had to be replaced at 40,000 because of the faulty manufacturer (Honda did not warranty this part.). I have had a lot of worry free driving for many years. I am in the market for a new car but i will be keeping my Honda for as long as it has wheels. I drive this vehicle 500+ miles to Arkansas from Georgia every other month and have felt very confident that I will arrive safely in a car with over 150,000 miles and counting. I am very pleased with this car.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the looks. I see other Accord Coupes pass me on the street and notice that is a great looking car, it was designed to perfection from the outside. The overhangs aren't too low that they drag, the rims are clean and built well the lines and curves are worth mentioning too

Suggested Improvements

I don't know if they could improve on this car. It's already a great car. Something I'd like to see from Honda as a whole is a longer Warranty. Just to back the fact that they are the quality leaders in the industry.