1999 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
1999 Honda Accord EX Sedan
By Katrina Stenta on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever had, I love it. It drives great on the highways. It has good pick up power. There is tons of room and very comfortable.

Fastest Automatic Honda you can get
By accord on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Its design that has charisma always stuck in my head since I ever saw it. Accords do not look like 'boyracer' style, also do not look like 'old people' car. But, you can race with it tho. If you want to... Its engine is so powerful, it hit 0-60mph in 7.5sec.It is so roomy and comfortable. Its interior is perfect! I hope you all you guys enjoy your life with an accord !!!

1999 Honda Sedan LX V6 4DR
By clnickson on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord LX V6 4dr Sedan

I chose the car for the smooth transition between gears then for the quality, power and great looks of the interior and the exterior.

HONDA ACCORD EX V6 *BEST IN ITS CLASS*
By TRANCER on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I HAVE PURCHASED MY 99 ACCORD V6 IN JUNE OF 2001. SINCE THAT TIME I HAVE BEEN REALY SATISFIED WITH THIS CAR. THE ENGINE IS POWERFULL, THE LEATHER SEATS ARE REALY COMFORTABLE AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT. BEFORE I GOT THIS CAR I LOOKED AT THE CAMRY, BUT DIDN'T LIKE THE BODY STYLE (NOT EVEN THE NEW ONE). I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS CAR TO ANYBODY WHO IS LOOKING FOR A FUN TO DRIVE SEDAN WITH EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE.

I Love My Car
By kazdaj on 03/18/02 08:55 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I have the EX model - leather seats, moon roof, etc. I love this car.

A great Car for Sure!
By Len on 03/10/02 18:45 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new. It ia fun to drive and has never given me any problems what-so-ever!

its a honda
By notfor on 03/08/02 13:42 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I think the body style is one of the best on the road. I feel a little cramped in it though. I think one of the most useless features is the power height adjustment. I still dont sit low enough in it even when its all the way down. My daughter plays a joke on me when she raises the seat before i get in and i wind up practically cutting my legs off between the seat and steering wheel. It handles great. It is a blast to drive. Could use some more cojones though.

Excellent Car
By Sammy on 03/03/02 13:40 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

Never had a problem with my 1999 Accord EX. This car is very quick. I never have to worry about merging or getting over, because I can pass just about anything else on the road. Excellent car!

accord reliabile but borring
By contrisor on 03/03/02 11:52 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord LX V6 4dr Sedan

this car will always start and be there when you need it. But the stlying has stayed the same for some years now, and its getting dull very fast.

I love my Honda
By lrp on 03/02/02 15:29 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for almost two years. It is a fantastic car in every sense. The pickup on this v-6 is outstanding and it has great vision from the drivers perspective as I am short and have had problems with other vechicles I have owned or rented. I give it a two thumbs up in every respect.