1999 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great except for road/wind noise
By mgarida on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

This is my second Honda Accord and I have generally been pleased with performance & reliability. After purchasing this one I noticed very loud road / wind noise when traveling on the highway. Talking quite loud is necessary for conversation on the highway. The vehicle has a sunroof with bug shield, which may have some culpability but the noise does not seem to be localized in that area. That's my only complaint, but it's a very annoying problem.

Honda Accords Rule
By iamj2b on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

Excellent reliability. Great to drive on highway.

gutless roadnoise
By r. louder on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

interior functionality wonderful, exterior appearance fine, driveability deplorable. Extremely underpowered, intense road noise, you have to scream to talk and turn the radio full volume to hear anything AM. I have already replaced the battery which was not warranty-every other car has a 3-36,000 includes batteries? I had to buy mine!

Can't be beat!
By bytrain on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Wonderful car. This was our 3rd Accord, and we have been very happy with it. The interior ergonomics are so much better than any American car on the market. It handles beautifully, and being a one-car family, it's reliability has given us lots of peace of mind. I highly recommend this car.

BEST VALUE
By Steve Ngo on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This is my 4th Honda Accord and I have 6 Hondas total. Since my 1991 Honda Accord, we have never seen the dealer for any repair jobs. Only for maintenance work. Hondas are great cars, and the Accord remains on my list every single year.

Best Sedan for the money
By mack1daddy on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

Great car. Fast, quiet, reliable. Ergonomics are perfect.

Seems to be getting better
By lewiss7 on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

When new this car had abrupt downshifting. Now shifting is so smooth that you can't notice it.

1999 Honda Accord EX Sedan
By Katrina Stenta on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever had, I love it. It drives great on the highways. It has good pick up power. There is tons of room and very comfortable.

1999 Honda Sedan LX V6 4DR
By clnickson on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

I chose the car for the smooth transition between gears then for the quality, power and great looks of the interior and the exterior.

HONDA ACCORD EX V6 *BEST IN ITS CLASS*
By TRANCER on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

I HAVE PURCHASED MY 99 ACCORD V6 IN JUNE OF 2001. SINCE THAT TIME I HAVE BEEN REALY SATISFIED WITH THIS CAR. THE ENGINE IS POWERFULL, THE LEATHER SEATS ARE REALY COMFORTABLE AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT. BEFORE I GOT THIS CAR I LOOKED AT THE CAMRY, BUT DIDN'T LIKE THE BODY STYLE (NOT EVEN THE NEW ONE). I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS CAR TO ANYBODY WHO IS LOOKING FOR A FUN TO DRIVE SEDAN WITH EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE.