1998 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Very Dependable and Durable

1998 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Very Dependable and Durable
By AccordFever on

1998 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car June 2007 with 153,000 miles. I was nervous buying a car with this many miles but the engine ran so smoothly a went ahead and bought it. I've used this car to drive to school and to deliver pizza in for the last 2 3/4 years and is now has 237,000 miles. I personally love this car and there are a lot of vehicles i wouldn't trade for it if they only had 70,000 miles. Rides very smoothly and still feels athletic with the VTEC V6. Everyone thinks its a piece of junk because its plagued with the peeling paint but i just laugh it off when their nice and shiny cars break down. Even with the high mileage it's still the best car I've owned.

V6...I'm a believer in buying the v6's because you keep your RPM's lower during acceleration (hopefully) Leather...has saved the day after some rainy outdoor concerts Sporty look for a 4 door sedan, I don't like the rounded newer models. Moon roof, Alloy wheels, steering wheel radio control

Transmission is beginning to shift a little harder but it does have 237,000 miles Starter went out at 200,000 miles due to constant use while delivering pizza. Paint job looks so bad I don't even wash it.