1998 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Vehicle
By Mishuff on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

The 1998 Honda Accord is a wonderful vehicle. I love mine and have had no problems with it. I bought it brand new in 1997 as a 1998 year model. It is maintenece free! The gas milage is great, as wel as the reliability, and it is fun to drive.

Great Car v6
By daveral on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

This is a great car

Excellent Buy
By barrola on 10/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

You won't go wrong with a honda. End of story

Money's Worth...almost
By Braindead on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord LX V6 4dr Sedan

Good value for money but perfomrance not upto expectations. I had a 90 Maxima before which had more comfortable seats and felt like it accelerated faster. Honda's controls are better placed though and it has better resale value for sure. Honda makes better cars - Nissan makes better engines

Sporty, Smooth and Reliable
By dav-w on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I bought my Accord new in '98 and have never regretted the purchase for a second. It is, undoubtedly, the most reliable car that I have ever owned, and is my third consecutive Honda. I now have over 75,000 miles on it and still have the original tires, brakes, clutch and exhaust. This car shines on the highway, with smooth power delivery, effortless passing and superb fuel economy. Opt for the manual transmission to get the best out of the 2.3L engine.

I love this car
By joebob on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

owned this car 4 and a half years 94,542 miles later still like new. giving to my daughter. it will be her first car. Oh and by the way yes i bought another honda.

Hondas Rule!
By nutty-1 on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought my 98 Accord after my 92 with 100M miles was totalled (also had a 87 CRX which I traded for my first Accord). It really didn't feel like the same quality from the start (i.e. noisy engine, air conditioner) but it is still super reliable, quality transportation. Became a bit small with two children and car seats but I'm fearful whatever I get to replace it will never measure up.

Great Car!!!
By lawly on 08/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord EX V6 2dr Coupe

This is a great car if you want reliabilty and style. After numerous months of research I settled on the Accord EX V6 coupe. I bought it used with 38K on it and never had a problem. It gives a smooth ride with large trunk space. The only drawback is the seats. After sitting in the seat for about 3hrs, it gets a bit unconfortable particularly the driver seat. I also wish it had a bit more torque for the faster acceleration.

WS Honda
By babc on 08/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This car has had excellent care, has leather interior,compact disc player,automatic windows, door and dual airbags. Anti lock brakes,brand new tires all around.

Pretty Nice Car!!!
By handler on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I bought my Accord used with 60,000mi I like it alot. Only if it had a manual tranny, I would love it. I think Honda should decide if they want sport or luxery, or a little more of both would be nice.