1998 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Amber on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 11 miles on it, and have never ever had to replace anything save the brakes, a few sets of tires and the oil and air filters. MOST EXCELLENT CAR! The inside is amazingly roomy and the exterior is pleasing to the eye. My only complaint is that the paint jobs on Hondas in general since 1994 have gotten rather thin and this is painfully obvious on my 98.

This is my 6th Honda, what a car!
By Vegas34 on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This is my 6th Honda and we've had nothing but good luck with them. This car is as safe and reliable as you can get. I firmly believe these are the best cars for the money. If you can't quite afford one, I recommend going with a Civic. They are smaller and not quite as smooth, but still great cars. I had an 89 Accord that had 210,000 miles on it with no major problems ever when I sold it to my cousin. I was also in a bad head-on collision in my 97 Accord and survived with minor scratches. I'll buy nothing but Honda.

It was worth the wait!
By Jgirlallen on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Accord Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

Finally, after 20 years I own a Honda Accord. I owned a Civic, purchased new and had for 6 yrs. Great car. Thought I needed a big car and went to a Park Ave., boy was that a mistake. So after owning a 1994 Park, for 2 years, I found my dream car. A 1998 Honda Accord LX V6 Sedan. Black with fin. What a beauty. I love my Honda!!! Such classy styling and handles like a dream. The V6 gives me the power to manuver well on the highway. If you ever wanted a Honda, the Accord has my vote.

Great Car
By rlb on 02/28/02 12:05 PM (PST)

1998 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best auto I have owned over the last 25 years. I never have any concerns for my safety or for that of my sons. It is fun to drive, handles well, and gets great gas mileage.