Used 1997 Honda Accord Value Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1997 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Value Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
BEST CAR!!
By gvnnpd on 06/19/13 18:25 PM (PDT)

1997 Honda Accord Sedan Value 4dr Sedan

I bought mine with 60k, i now have 120k. Ive only done oil changes along with once a year wax. It looks new and runs great! Ive only needed to do the a/c compressor, which was only $300 what a steal! when my friends same year Saab was 1,200. Boy did he have a Saab story! This car takes you anywhere and everywhere! Ive taken it to Colorado in the mountains, to the beaches of california, never has it ever broken down on me. At times ive though of getting a new car but then i remember that NOTHING compares to the gas and reliability this car has. Its a gold mine, thats why its been rated the #1 stolen in America! crooks know where theres gold mines.

Still Happy!
By Stacie on 06/14/06 10:07 AM (PDT)

1997 Honda Accord Sedan Value 4dr Sedan

This was my first new car purchase and it remains a great decision. I purchased this car due to the distance I would be traveling to college and have always felt safe, had great reliability, and continue to get great gas mileage. With basic maintenance and the purchase of new tires, my Value Package Honda has lived up to every expectation. I'll be purchasing a new vehicle soon, but a family member has already asked to buy my 1997 Honda because of how great it is!!

honda utility, back and forth to work
By HondaValueSedan on 03/08/02 16:43 PM (PST)

1997 Honda Accord Sedan Value 4dr Sedan

I bought this vehicle for reliable transportation to and from work. The car has been very dependable. However, the car is low and light...as a result, I do not feel that safe. Now that I have children, I plan to upgrade and buy something more safe. However, my Honda has been great and I am looking for to a high residual value.