1996 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Amazing First Car! 100% Recomm

1996 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

1996 Honda Accord

25th Anniversary Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Amazing First Car! 100% Recommended!
By freestylin on

1996 Honda Accord 25th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I got this car in December 2012 and ever since have been extremely happy with it. In terms of reliability, nobody can beat Honda. I have had no problems with this car, and that's pretty amazing considering the car is as old as me. I am definitely going to be a loyal Honda buyer from now on. As soon as this car dies, I will simply buy another one. I recommend this car to anyone who needs reliable and economical transportation at a good price. Btw, mine has 170,000 kilometres on it (something like 105,000 miles) on the 2.2L engine and no rust on the outer body.

Fuel efficiency. I can get 500 kilometres out of a tank from just city driving. That's pretty impressive considering it has such a small gas tank. I actually really like the exterior styling of the car, to me it looks newer than a 1996. I have also grown to love the burgundy paint colour.

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing I can think of that would improve this car beyond it's already stellar performance. The engineers at Honda really hit a home-run with this car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review