1996 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Very reliable car
By Bob3000 on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

My mother got this car in 1996. I'm driving it since 2000 and I had no problem with it. The engine's working like a new one after 60 000 miles.

Excelent Vehicle
By DavidB. on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This car has 150,000 miles on it and still runs like the day it was built. Smooth comfortable ride, a kick to drive. Excelent handling, excelent acceleration. No question the best car I have ever owned!

Greatest
By Juggdich on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This car hasnt had a problem ever. and probably wont have a problem until it gets up to about 250,000.

Not a day of trouble...
By Tidepride824 on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

My Accord has had no problems since the day I bought it! It now is approaching 125,000 miles, and never even had to replace brake pads, just tires at 65,000. The Honda benchmark has always been high, and this is one reason-this car!

Honda Accords Are the Best!
By JoAnn on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

I have owned my Honda for 6 years, not once have I had any problems with it. It still handles great, the body is in great condition, I haven't even had to change the battery yet! The mileage I get on gas is a bonus!

SUPER FANTASTIC!!!
By wilk6100 on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This car lacks nothing!! O.K, the only problem I've had is that the muffler rattles a little. BUT THAT'S IT!

It's good enough for me
By Contagious01 on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Well by the fact of me being a college student this car is off da hook....It is great on gas has enough get-up and go for me and it will run up and down the interstate with the best of the other brands....I just broke 146,000 miles and it just seems to run even better with a lil bit more power of course with a couple of mods.

I love my Honda Accord!
By Flyn_Bryan on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord 25th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Very pleased with the car overall. Thumbs up!

Great
By Seean on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Great car, fun to drive, awesome handling, and I got it for a great price.

Accord 96
By vtecaccord01 on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I have been wanting this accord for the past 3 years. I finally have her. It passed all my expectations and performs better then I can believe. That double wishbone is something to be amazed about. Vtec is the way to go.