1995 Honda Accord Consumer Review: One Dependable Buddy

1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

One Dependable Buddy
By Red on

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I drove this model from 1997 to 2007 when I was still in the Philippines, and I tell you, it was such a dependable car that I never had any breakdown at all. I had to sell it because I moved to the US, and recently I bought exactly the same model - and a very much used one with 173,000 miles - and I have been driving it around with no problems at all. My friends asked me why I bought this very old car, and I told them I just trust it. I know every nook and cranny of the car and I believe and trust that it will give me another 100,000 miles and perhaps even more. It is not as exotic as the modern cars now, but it still looks great to me.

Cruise control, the moonroof, adjustable seat (power), VTech Engine that gives 30 MPG average. Cooling system is perfect.

Well, I can bear with a not-so-cold AC. It's nice for as long as I don't wear sweaters in the car. I wish they put timing chain for lesser maintenance requirements.