1995 Honda Accord Consumer Review: I'll be a repeat honda buyer f

1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

I'll be a repeat honda buyer for sure!
By KentuckyGuy on

1995 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

I purchased my 95 EX Cpe with 20k miles in the fall of '97. Now, 8 years later, I am at 225,000 miles and am sold as a Honda fan for life. Other than brakes (warped rotors have been frequent), I have done little more than regular tune-ups, oil changes, etc. I have put this car to the test in road trips loaded with luggage/people, city/hwy/mountain driving, and have even had it in some mild off-road adventures while camping, and it has surprisingly good traction in mud/moderate snow, even in mountains (significantly better than similar cars I've driven). It has been fun to drive, and incredibly practical and reliable as well. Still is a solid car, with no rattles/significant wearout.

VTEC engine, great suspension and sound system, easy to use and well- placed controls

Actual gas mileage has been respectable, but could be better; a 5 speed automatic transmission would have been great! (like on the new models)