Hard to beat this car - 2 in our family
By V6 EX owner on
1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan
Even though we have very low miles on the car, it has been reliable in every way. The AC has never blown cold (only cool) The AC has a stink that I can barely describe when the car is idling and the AC is running. When the car gets hot in the summer, the fuel tank fume recovery canister under the hood squeals ever so slightly. Once the engine cools, or I remove the gas cap and the air rushes out, the squeal stops. I added the CD changer myself in '99 and was dismayed to discover that the premium stereo controller had CD capability, but no cable to run the changer pre installed.
Favorite Features
Smooth shifting transmission. Grade logic. Fit and finish. Reliability of course. Fuel mileage for a V6. The Honda EX-V6 stereo with the 6 button station preset uses an Alpine 6-disc changer CHM-S601 with a Honda repackage logo.
Suggested Improvements
AC smells. If AC must be cold for you, I might think about a later model Accord with an updated compressor. Seats are OK, but need better shape. Traction control and heated seats on the leather. (Cloth not available)