A Marvel called the Accord
By Eapen on
1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan
An excellent car which gives value for money. Extremely reliable, smooth engine. The VTECH engine adds to the fun. Interiors are plush and carefully designed with an eye for detail and comfort. They say that the accord never leaves you stranded. The real test: I have driven this Car from Houston, TX to Ruston, Louisiana a 6 hour non stop drive, in the sweltering summer heat of 2003. The car was extremely dependable and I reached safe and sound. That's reliability for you.
Favorite Features
Vtech engine, makes it appear like any other normal car, but it's there with power when you need it. Leather seats, smooth engine and comfortable ride are cool features too. Another amazing feature is the exceptionally quick start and an extremely efficient engine cooling system.
Suggested Improvements
Rear Wiper, slightly more powerful AC system. Rubber timing belt change(every 90000 miles) appears to be a costly maintenance routine. If I am right I think the Nissans have metal belts which does away with this routine. But overall the Accord is value for money.