1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Good car need good maintenance
By jason-jin on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I bought Honda Accord EX this month. My friend checked the car and found that the engine is good. But there is too much rust inside of the car. I need to replace all the brake lines. At the same time, we tried to replace the gas filter. This one should be replaced every year. This car still uses the original one. The bad thing is that the gas filter was designed poorly. There is no space for us to touch it. We use two hours to replace it. Second, I found the person has changed the air intaker to increase the power. He has no idea of air intaker. I have to replace the original one.

1995 Accord Sedan Dx
By Accord95DX on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

I bought my Accord during the summer of 2001, since that time I have spent money on only oil and gas. The car is very reliable and consistently gets over 30 miles to one gallon of fuel. I have the 5-speed transmission in my Accord and I absolutely love it, shifts are clean and crisp, and downshifting at high-rpms will put a smile on your face. The torque in the lower rpms is lacking, but this is true with all small displacement cars. For being such a heavy car it accelerates very quickly and passing on the highway is a breeze. Overall, the Accord is an all-around good car, from economy to performance.

My 1995 Honda Wagon
By ct-yank on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Wagon

This is my 2nd Honda, my 1st was an '85 Accord Hatchback. The only time either Honda wouldn't start was when the battery was dead. My Wagon has 126,000 miles & going strong. Will buy another Honda when the wagon dies....

1995 Honda Accord LX
By shadow on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

We have own this vehicle since it was brand new in late 94. We have had no problems and just recently took it in to replace all the belts on it with only 73,000 miles we have continued to get 30 MPG or better on the highway with the lowest being 23MPG in town in the cold winter that Alaska can offer. this is our 4 Honda vehicle we owned.

The Honda Accord that changed my life...
By twilightbliss on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

When I saw my 1995 Honda Accord EX coupe for the first time, I fell in love. The car is so beautiful inside and out. The body style makes it hard to believe it's a '95 because it is timeless. It has great acceleration and is wonderful on gas, which is very useful now with the high gas prices.

Excellent Car
By ProudHondaOwner on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Proud owner of an excellent running Honda!!

Buy it
By Wisconsinite on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Bought it two years ago with 59000 miles and have put another 17000 since. Had to replace the exhaust system 4 month ago (cost $370) because it was getting too noisy, cassete player quit working recently, retractable antenna motor died after the first wisconsin winter(car spent first 6 years of it's life in Hawai),windows don't go down too easy when it gets to subzero temperatures. Otherwise I had no problems with it.Great looks(better than the 2003 Accord),good responsive handling ,nice ride for bigger distances, solid built car overall, WAY better than the "Dinasty" I had before.Planning on keeping it for as long as possible.

Great car
By bugox on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This is my fourth Honda/Acura. I have owned the car since new. It has 100k and the only thing I have done is routine stuff-tune ups, brakes, tires and battery. Mostly city driving too. Dont love the power, not thrilled by the styling, but it does what it's supposed to do-gets me from point a to b reliably and fairly cheap.

Fun car
By Josh Carter on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I have put about 70000 of the hardest miles any car will ever see on this Accord. The engine blew last winter because somehow a Marti-Gras bead was lodged in an intake valve...Who knows how... Other than that, nothing has ever broke. I did have a major issue getting the brakes replaced last year. Sway bars improve handling incredibly. Very sporty feel, and fun and easy to customize.

Excellent Value with some small problems
By My first car on 06/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my Accord/EX in April 95 and have driven it ever since. Love the handling and comfort. Very very trustworthy car. I turn the key each morning and fully expect it to run flawlessly - even with more than 100K miles on it now. Plan to drive it to the yard after I get tired of driving it or if the odometer wraps around, which ever comes first.