Used 1995 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1995 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

12+ Year Old Accord
By autoboy16

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car because I was getting a job soon, and going back and forth to school. This aging car still has pep! 170 hp and averaging 24 MPG in the city and I don't do much highway travel. It's not Super Fast but it does have get up and go!! It rarely leaves me wanting for more. The leather seats are in great shape without rips or tears. The sunroof is FUN(ctional) and I use it almost daily! The trunk has more than enough space for me. I love the ergonomics. Everything falls right where you expect them to be. From the cold ac to the amazing old stereo with CD player! The windows are slow but tolerable for a 12 year old car. Some elbow grease fixes that.

Favorite Features

I love the CD player, sunroof, trunk space, interior space, and even the anonymous looks. The variable intermittent wipers work great when using quality wipers. The v6 gets great MPG (with regular gasoline) and acceleration. If you're in the passing gear, it almost feels like a CVT.

Suggested Improvements

Don't make a car this good. I see them everywhere and never feel unique! ;) Back in 1994 when the model came out, I think they could have made a tilting sunroof like the acuras. A cupholder in the rear, the annoying light in the glovebox is distracting. A more aggressive look would be nice!!

Very Good Car!!
By |\| () | @ |\|

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This Car has over 218,000 miles on it and still running strong. It's gotten a new timing belt and i believe a new starter before i bought it. It was my first car and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a good reliable car, with great gas mileage and good power for a four cylinder car.

Favorite Features

reliable, handling, decent power for a four cylinder with the 5-speed.

Suggested Improvements

The windows roll up really slow. other than that great economy car with some added power.

Good Car
By Bulldogsfan23

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I've had my honda for over 4 years. It is very reliable. Haven't had a single mechanical problem. The power window have been really slow since I bought it and now the driver side window will not work at all. My car has been stolen twice now so I think I might get something else. Other than that it is a great car.

Favorite Features

reliable

Suggested Improvements

more horses

in love with my car
By meredith

1995 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe

OVER 200,000 miles ...this car owes me nothing ... Just add oil/tires/and brakes.....After 150,000 miles i started repairing more than that.. CV- boots, struts, all belts, muffler, radiator, and 2 ball joints. A wonderful car until this year when my mechanic bills started to rise above the actual value of the vehicle. It will still keep kicking for another 100,000 miles guaranteed but i just cannot risk investing more into it as of this point.THIS car has made me feel nothing but good looking in it. Supersporty especially with an open moon roof.As for safety, i feel safer in this vehicle than i do in any SUV or Sedan..the only vehicle i recall feeling this safe in was a ford f250 truck cab with a roll bar

Favorite Features

MOONROOF

Suggested Improvements

Needs improvement on wheel arms, joints struts and shocks (my only major issues in 200,000 miles)

Another great Honda Accord story
By Darren

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

Purchased this car used to be second car and save on gas from SUV. Third Accord of this style generation. Although this car required more repairs then my others, it's still a great running and looking car. Fuel economy is always very impressive. Great ergonomics, quality craftsmanship and materials, fun 5 speed manual, good handling and ride combo. Super dependable with decent maintenance.

Favorite Features

The look of this soon to be 12 year old car. Fuel economy. Relatively easy to maintain. Dependable. Excellent visibility. Good shift quality from the manual tranny. Like how appreciated this model Accord is. People still ask if I'm willing to sell.

Suggested Improvements

All minor: Seat belts slow to retract. Slow power windows. Rear seat space is small, but good if you're not tall or big. Sometimes wish for a little more power. Cost for some maintenance is a little expensive, but a fair trade for the durability, quality, and no payments.