1995 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Average car
By shunnyKhan on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Its a decent car. I read one review which states that A/C doen't work real good. I had a similar problem with my car. The dealer changed the compressor but no improvement. Finnaly it was found that the A/C Heat switch does not work properly and I just wasted money on changing compressor. In last two years, I changed cv boots and brakes besides A/C work. Its engine is not powerful but just adequate. Roomy inside. Not real great handling.

An Average Car
By TKhan on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I have an EX Model with 130,000 mile. It does not have good acceleration power. Lot of wind noise, and noisy engine. It has weak handling in curves on high speed. Repair costs are very high. Reliable but not very comfortable. I would rate it as an average car. One review mentioned that with a full tank it can cover 500 miles, mine just do 400 miles (highway) at around 26 miles/gal (My car is dealer maintened and regulary serviced) You can buy a newer American Car for the same price of a 1995 Accord.

Best Car Period
By CA Hondadude on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I have ever owned. I have owned several makes and models of different classes(American, Japanese, German)and this car is the best value for your money. You get a pleasurable driving experience, adequate luxury without getting the gadgety garbage you never use on other makes, and most important a car that simpley won't break down.

Best Long-term Car
By Jonny on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

If you want a long-lasting, no hassle car, can't beat the Accord. Mine has 145,000 and has never had a problem. Both the interior and exterior still look good after all the years. Decent power and 30+ mpg with regular unleaded beats most cars made today, great for one 7 years old. I would recomend this car to anyone who wants a good used car. For reference, I sold my old 1992 Accord with 185,000 miles and it never had a problem either.

The most perfect vehicle
By AlisonMoser on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned (and that includes one other Honda Accord and three Toyota Corollas). The features are spectacular. The handling is terrific. It has been very dependable. I have only had to do routine maintenance. I just love the car. I see no reason to buy anything else!

1995 Honda Accord LX history
By ROF on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

72000 miles--4 cyl,20-24 mpg city up to 36 mpg on long trip,timing belt replqced at 60,000 miles car looks and drives like new! Wife wants auto shift ! Experience with car overal? EXCELLENT

Hard to beat this car - 2 in our family
By V6 EX owner on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

Even though we have very low miles on the car, it has been reliable in every way. The AC has never blown cold (only cool) The AC has a stink that I can barely describe when the car is idling and the AC is running. When the car gets hot in the summer, the fuel tank fume recovery canister under the hood squeals ever so slightly. Once the engine cools, or I remove the gas cap and the air rushes out, the squeal stops. I added the CD changer myself in '99 and was dismayed to discover that the premium stereo controller had CD capability, but no cable to run the changer pre installed.

Great car!!!!
By SamuelTTTTT on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

No other car has been even close to as good as this Accord!

Solid Car
By TAB on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I like it, my wife loves it, gets great gas milage, and all 4 of our family gets in it and goes. Ours is a 4 cylider and it still has pep. Leather, sunroof, CD, automatic, PW, spoiler, curise is everything and more. The only thing this is out is the ABS, and we have not fixed it. Not worth the cost at this point. Well over 100,000 miles and will drive till it dies. This one had 78,000 when we bought it, and will buy another one. Added keyless locks for $180.00. Great car.

My First Car
By Badfish on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I'm 17 years old. This was my first car i have ever owned and i absolutely love it. Compared to other 4cly. this has a lot of power. I am currently fixing it up. I have a new AEM cold air intake, Hayame exhaust, and lots of accesories. I get tons of complements on how nice it is. It still runs like its brand new and performs like a pure sports car.