Used 1995 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Awesome Honda
By Noreen

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Honda Accords have a peculiar automatic transmission that can get be jerky until warm but like Toyota cars they are extremely reliable and last longer than we do. Mine is so fun to drive! I put Enkei racing rims and Yokohama performance wheels on it and Wow! What a sassy, good-looking classy, comfortable, well put together car. I feel very safe in it too. I can not say enough good things about it or Hondas.

Quality of color, body style and upholstery, dash and console design

Smoother tranny, no 4 cyl only 6cyl Vtec, a car this sporty deserves more guts.

Great car
By ginny

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Very reliable. No breakdowns or problems other than regular maintenance. Would really recommend! Solid and comfortable.

Great pickup and comfort - nothing to really criticize.

There is a blind spot on passenger side between the driver window and passenger side - some close calls because of it.

Bulletproof
By Picaroon

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 2001 with 90,000 miles on it. When I sold it 5.5 years later it had over 235,000. The car had already been smashed up once before I bought it, was in another small accident while in my possession, and was then stolen, beat up, abandoned and recovered. It was put through the wringer and still ran like a top when I sold it. The 2.2l averaged 29-30 mpg. The car never let me down.

Rock solid reliability, good fuel economy for a mid-size. Parts are relatively inexpensive. Great resale value.

Like all Hondas and Toyotas around here, the rear quarter panels did not fare well on our salty roads - they rusted out early. And why is there no cup holder? Why do you have to buy a V6 to get a cup holder? Strange.

12+ Year Old Accord
By autoboy16

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car because I was getting a job soon, and going back and forth to school. This aging car still has pep! 170 hp and averaging 24 MPG in the city and I don't do much highway travel. It's not Super Fast but it does have get up and go!! It rarely leaves me wanting for more. The leather seats are in great shape without rips or tears. The sunroof is FUN(ctional) and I use it almost daily! The trunk has more than enough space for me. I love the ergonomics. Everything falls right where you expect them to be. From the cold ac to the amazing old stereo with CD player! The windows are slow but tolerable for a 12 year old car. Some elbow grease fixes that.

I love the CD player, sunroof, trunk space, interior space, and even the anonymous looks. The variable intermittent wipers work great when using quality wipers. The v6 gets great MPG (with regular gasoline) and acceleration. If you're in the passing gear, it almost feels like a CVT.

Don't make a car this good. I see them everywhere and never feel unique! ;) Back in 1994 when the model came out, I think they could have made a tilting sunroof like the acuras. A cupholder in the rear, the annoying light in the glovebox is distracting. A more aggressive look would be nice!!

Very Good Car!!
By |\| () | @ |\|

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This Car has over 218,000 miles on it and still running strong. It's gotten a new timing belt and i believe a new starter before i bought it. It was my first car and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a good reliable car, with great gas mileage and good power for a four cylinder car.

reliable, handling, decent power for a four cylinder with the 5-speed.

The windows roll up really slow. other than that great economy car with some added power.

• SUV