1995 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Boringly Perfect Car
By PCampos on 03/15/08 22:20 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new 13 years ago this month. It has 164,000 miles on it, and like so many other Accord owners I can say it's never had a major mechanical problem. It also gets very good gas mileage. The only real complaint I have is that it's so reliable that it makes it hard to justify getting another car! After 13 years it's acquiring a lot of cosmetic damage, but mechanically it's still seems to be in perfect shape, and since I'm only driving about 7000 miles a year right now I could probably keep it for another decade easily. It's hard to believe there could be a better car for anyone who ranks reliability and low maintenance at the top of what they're looking for in a car.

Sad Day For Me!
By djohns on 02/13/08 08:18 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

I purchased this '95 in 1998 with 35k miles on it. Today (2/13/08)is my final day of ownership (going to the salvage yard) 205k miles and the timing belt/water pump came apart while wife was driving full road speed, so the valves are probably bent/shot. I had replaced timing belt and pump at 160k, so they failed before their time! Car value not worth fixing the damage, plus other things were needing repair also. Loved the car!

Great Honda
By lovemy95 on 11/07/07 22:17 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This was the first Honda I have owned and my next car will be a Honda as well. My car has 251000+ miles and I have never had any major problems with it. I have had to replace the CV joints and get a new exhaust but that goes with the high mileage. I have kept the maintence up to date since I have owned this car and has been great for me!

Excellent Vehicle
By El-Duro on 10/13/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car when it was 2 yrs old and had it for almost ten years. Very reliable. During my first two years the only things I had to change were the muffler and the battery. Other than regular scheduled maintenance and normal wear I only had to change the radiator ,the axle and a couple of hoses. Great overall vehicle, looking forward to my new 2008 accord

Awesome Honda
By Noreen on 10/11/07 20:43 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Honda Accords have a peculiar automatic transmission that can get be jerky until warm but like Toyota cars they are extremely reliable and last longer than we do. Mine is so fun to drive! I put Enkei racing rims and Yokohama performance wheels on it and Wow! What a sassy, good-looking classy, comfortable, well put together car. I feel very safe in it too. I can not say enough good things about it or Hondas.

Great car
By ginny on 09/03/07 08:08 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

Very reliable. No breakdowns or problems other than regular maintenance. Would really recommend! Solid and comfortable.

Bulletproof
By Picaroon on 06/12/07 07:12 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 2001 with 90,000 miles on it. When I sold it 5.5 years later it had over 235,000. The car had already been smashed up once before I bought it, was in another small accident while in my possession, and was then stolen, beat up, abandoned and recovered. It was put through the wringer and still ran like a top when I sold it. The 2.2l averaged 29-30 mpg. The car never let me down.

12+ Year Old Accord
By autoboy16 on 03/10/07 12:15 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car because I was getting a job soon, and going back and forth to school. This aging car still has pep! 170 hp and averaging 24 MPG in the city and I don't do much highway travel. It's not Super Fast but it does have get up and go!! It rarely leaves me wanting for more. The leather seats are in great shape without rips or tears. The sunroof is FUN(ctional) and I use it almost daily! The trunk has more than enough space for me. I love the ergonomics. Everything falls right where you expect them to be. From the cold ac to the amazing old stereo with CD player! The windows are slow but tolerable for a 12 year old car. Some elbow grease fixes that.

Very Good Car!!
By |\| () | @ |\| on 02/16/07 21:47 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

This Car has over 218,000 miles on it and still running strong. It's gotten a new timing belt and i believe a new starter before i bought it. It was my first car and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a good reliable car, with great gas mileage and good power for a four cylinder car.

Good Car
By Bulldogsfan23 on 01/31/07 20:10 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I've had my honda for over 4 years. It is very reliable. Haven't had a single mechanical problem. The power window have been really slow since I bought it and now the driver side window will not work at all. My car has been stolen twice now so I think I might get something else. Other than that it is a great car.