1995 Honda Accord 2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 12+ Year Old Accord

1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V6 Sedan (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

12+ Year Old Accord
By autoboy16 on

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car because I was getting a job soon, and going back and forth to school. This aging car still has pep! 170 hp and averaging 24 MPG in the city and I don't do much highway travel. It's not Super Fast but it does have get up and go!! It rarely leaves me wanting for more. The leather seats are in great shape without rips or tears. The sunroof is FUN(ctional) and I use it almost daily! The trunk has more than enough space for me. I love the ergonomics. Everything falls right where you expect them to be. From the cold ac to the amazing old stereo with CD player! The windows are slow but tolerable for a 12 year old car. Some elbow grease fixes that.

Favorite Features

I love the CD player, sunroof, trunk space, interior space, and even the anonymous looks. The variable intermittent wipers work great when using quality wipers. The v6 gets great MPG (with regular gasoline) and acceleration. If you're in the passing gear, it almost feels like a CVT.

Suggested Improvements

Don't make a car this good. I see them everywhere and never feel unique! ;) Back in 1994 when the model came out, I think they could have made a tilting sunroof like the acuras. A cupholder in the rear, the annoying light in the glovebox is distracting. A more aggressive look would be nice!!