Used 1995 Honda Accord LX Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

1995 Honda Accord Wagon

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Can't say enough
By sdrawkcab

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

Absolutely stellar. I beat up this car, throwing everything I could at it with minimal maintenence and she took it like a champ. Most solid road feel of any car I've ever driven along with an engine that just purrs after every oil change. Enough cargo space to rival most pickups, with 25+ mpg to boot. I could squeeze 30 mpg on long roadtrips. Perfect for a nomadic college kid. The bad: Apparently an 11 year old, beat up, tan station wagon approaching 200k is too tempting of a target for car theives. So goodbye, wagon.

Favorite Features

Cargo space, suspension, visibility, and overall tolerance of extreme abuse.

Suggested Improvements

Lacks low end power.

great affordable wagon
By mtbeech

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

This car has been an excellent vehicle, the only reason for upgrading this vehicle is to get the new off set collision safety after 1997. Also side-airbag safety in newer vehicles. this car is great for hauling items, since the seats fold down for easy access. the car is more suitable for women drivers or people under 5'10. Visablility is great and this is a very reliable and affordable car to keep.

Favorite Features

radio, visablity, reliability, affordability, snapppy, good looking car, inexpensive to upkeep.

Suggested Improvements

size of drivers area should be bigger, shoulder belt in middle without hump in seat.

My 1995 Honda Wagon
By ct-yank

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

This is my 2nd Honda, my 1st was an '85 Accord Hatchback. The only time either Honda wouldn't start was when the battery was dead. My Wagon has 126,000 miles & going strong. Will buy another Honda when the wagon dies....

Favorite Features

I like the full size spare tire, rear window wiper, and just about everything but the color choices.............

Suggested Improvements

Please bring back a good looking blue- grey color..also, don't like the position of the trip odometer button, what a pain to clean around...........

Ah, the places we've been
By Biker Girl

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

You can't beat this car's reliability. 112,000 miles with only minimal repairs. It's the car we choose for a four-adult road trip. Lots of space in the hatch (we brought home a 32 inch TV in it). The interior and exterior are wearing well. I'd consider another one if Honda still made them.

Favorite Features

Reliability and durability. Good looking station wagon. Lots of carrying capacity and acceptable back seat room. Smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

Needs more power. Auto transmission needs shifting lessons.