1995 Honda Accord Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Work horse
By Rick Franks on 07/29/09 09:11 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon EX 4dr Wagon

Purchased my wagon when it had 57,000 miles on it, now has 140,000. The only "problem" was the antenna stopped working [repair estimate $425.00] so I went to a stereo shop and had a window antenna installed under the rear view mirror - works great.

Never stranded for 10 years
By Pete on 10/07/07 15:11 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon EX 4dr Wagon

Bought as certified Honda with 35k miles. This Accord wagon has never left me stranded. It always started with the exception of one time in the driveway due to an old battery that was defective. I perform regular maintenance, 7.5k mi synthetic oil, 90k timing belts/Water pump, 30k transmission service Honda Z1 ATF, regular brake and other fluid changes. Car runs like new. In the past 3 years have replaced both CV axles (Boots cracked), exterior drive belts (were original), ABS reservoir (leaking seal) and HVAC Evaporator. Also over 10 years replaced two sets of tires and two sets of brake pads and two batteries. Have CD changer and put 4 new 4-way Pioneer TS-A1682R stereo speakers.

Can't say enough
By sdrawkcab on 08/28/06 12:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

Absolutely stellar. I beat up this car, throwing everything I could at it with minimal maintenence and she took it like a champ. Most solid road feel of any car I've ever driven along with an engine that just purrs after every oil change. Enough cargo space to rival most pickups, with 25+ mpg to boot. I could squeeze 30 mpg on long roadtrips. Perfect for a nomadic college kid. The bad: Apparently an 11 year old, beat up, tan station wagon approaching 200k is too tempting of a target for car theives. So goodbye, wagon.

this car is great
By delinah on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is a great car

great affordable wagon
By mtbeech on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

This car has been an excellent vehicle, the only reason for upgrading this vehicle is to get the new off set collision safety after 1997. Also side-airbag safety in newer vehicles. this car is great for hauling items, since the seats fold down for easy access. the car is more suitable for women drivers or people under 5'10. Visablility is great and this is a very reliable and affordable car to keep.

My 1995 Honda Wagon
By ct-yank on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

This is my 2nd Honda, my 1st was an '85 Accord Hatchback. The only time either Honda wouldn't start was when the battery was dead. My Wagon has 126,000 miles & going strong. Will buy another Honda when the wagon dies....

No regrets
By rodgerm on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon EX 4dr Wagon

Dependable and economical are an understatemet! Over 7 years and 135,000 miles, not once have I regreted buying this car. It's been used for local driving, coast to coast trips and towed behind a motorhome for about 35,000 miles and still tight and it runs, drives like the day I bought it new. The only times it's been in the shop is for routine Honda maintenance items. Parts replaced to date are: tires, battery (last year) wiper blades and one warped brake rotor (under warranty). I plan to keep it for a long time yet. When it's replaced, it will most likely be with another Honda product.

Ah, the places we've been
By Biker Girl on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord Wagon LX 4dr Wagon

You can't beat this car's reliability. 112,000 miles with only minimal repairs. It's the car we choose for a four-adult road trip. Lots of space in the hatch (we brought home a 32 inch TV in it). The interior and exterior are wearing well. I'd consider another one if Honda still made them.