1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My Review
By Mike on 01/07/06 13:15 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

A well-built and long-lasting car. Rides well in all conditions, including snow. Good enough power for the size of the engine and had good pickup entering highways and passing other vehicles. Routine maintenance is the only true issues I had with it (water pump, timing chain, split CV boot, exhaust/muffler). For a 10+ year old car, still getting more than 20 miles to the gallon in average driving. Only negative about the body is some spotty rust, but in a car that old in the Northeast, that is expected.

Great car
By bugox on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This is my fourth Honda/Acura. I have owned the car since new. It has 100k and the only thing I have done is routine stuff-tune ups, brakes, tires and battery. Mostly city driving too. Dont love the power, not thrilled by the styling, but it does what it's supposed to do-gets me from point a to b reliably and fairly cheap.

Good functional car
By TN Boy on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

The care is good overall. The car is very functional. It runs & is fairly reliable (especially versus my previous car an Oldsmobile) Problems experienced thus far: 1. Engine gasket seal blew out before the issue was recalled by Honda (at about 50K miles) 2. Driver power window regulator broke (at 115K miles) 3. Oil pan began to leak due to another weak gasket (116K miles) 4. Radio goes in & out, dealer can't figure out why (112K miles) Over all satisfied with the car, held up well despite a lot of miles & years on the car

Can't Beat It
By JKJ on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I have ever owned and I have had at least 15 cars. Bought the car new in Nov. 1995 and drove it 7 years. The car has 115K miles on it and runs like new. After 7 years total - only major (I guess it's major for a Honda) maintenance items are the timing belt, cv axles, and front brakes - Nothing Else in 7 years!!!! You see why I love this car. Just sold it to my step-daughter and she will put the next 115K miles on it. This my second Honda (first was a civic) and I am sold on Honda.

My high mileage car runs like new
By loopa on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 50K miles. Now I have over 200K miles and the car is still running the same. The mileage is still around 30mi/gal city/highway mix. I love it!