1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The Best of The Honda
By rrobles101 on 09/22/13 20:01 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

The 1995 Honda Accord EX Sedan is the best car to have if you are a first time car owner. I actually own this and I am in love with this car mainly because it is excellent I gas, especially if you are a city driver with a billion things to do. My Honda Accord has great mileage. It has 190, 000 miles on it, and it is a great amount of miles for an almost 20 year car. It is an automatic vehicle with an engine of 4 cylinder, VTEC, 2.2 Liters . It holds about 11 gallons of unleaded gas so you donít have to pay more for the other types of gas, because its engine is perfectly fine with the unleaded. Also, my car came in a red color. It has 4 doors with automatic windows. It comes in handy while dr

Best Car EVER!
By Vanessa on 04/16/09 19:49 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 2003 with 46,000 miles on it, and I just sent it off to the salvage yard (car accident totaled it) and I already miss it. During the 6 years I owned it I never had a single problem with it, well apart from the multiple break ins and being stolen once (I got it back intact). I always could rely on it starting no matter the weather and never had a problem with it until the accident. Even colliding with a highway wall at 40 miles in a blizzard I was still able to drive it off the road. My next car definitely will be another Honda Accord.

Sad Day For Me!
By djohns on 02/13/08 08:18 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I purchased this '95 in 1998 with 35k miles on it. Today (2/13/08)is my final day of ownership (going to the salvage yard) 205k miles and the timing belt/water pump came apart while wife was driving full road speed, so the valves are probably bent/shot. I had replaced timing belt and pump at 160k, so they failed before their time! Car value not worth fixing the damage, plus other things were needing repair also. Loved the car!

12+ Year Old Accord
By autoboy16 on 03/10/07 12:15 PM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car because I was getting a job soon, and going back and forth to school. This aging car still has pep! 170 hp and averaging 24 MPG in the city and I don't do much highway travel. It's not Super Fast but it does have get up and go!! It rarely leaves me wanting for more. The leather seats are in great shape without rips or tears. The sunroof is FUN(ctional) and I use it almost daily! The trunk has more than enough space for me. I love the ergonomics. Everything falls right where you expect them to be. From the cold ac to the amazing old stereo with CD player! The windows are slow but tolerable for a 12 year old car. Some elbow grease fixes that.

Too Much Mechanical and Rust Problems
By spark on 06/30/05 14:54 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I purchase the Accord expecting a better experience than the Civic I owned. I was so dissappointed with this car after having numerous problems under warranty period. These are some of the problems with the car: ABS fails repeatedly (ABS lights up), window rolls up and down slowly, AC is never cold and warm/hot air is always comming out of the vents when the AC is off, Automatic shift lever keeps locking up in Park position, ignition key gets stuck, odometer gets stuck, engine idles very rough like an old diesel truck (it shakes and vibrates), and repeated rusting on back fenders which honda won't cover after 5 years if the rust reoccurs (and it does). More problems but I'm out of space!

Good Buy
By Accord Owner on 05/26/05 16:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I've been a satisfied owner since 2001. The car handles well and has been reliable. 130,000+ miles now. The V6 engine is not noticeably faster than the 4-cylinder, but it is noticeably quieter and smoother. I generally get ~26 mpg with about 80% highway driving. The car looks good yet, except for a little rust on the rear wheel well.

Hard to beat this car - 2 in our family
By V6 EX owner on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Even though we have very low miles on the car, it has been reliable in every way. The AC has never blown cold (only cool) The AC has a stink that I can barely describe when the car is idling and the AC is running. When the car gets hot in the summer, the fuel tank fume recovery canister under the hood squeals ever so slightly. Once the engine cools, or I remove the gas cap and the air rushes out, the squeal stops. I added the CD changer myself in '99 and was dismayed to discover that the premium stereo controller had CD capability, but no cable to run the changer pre installed.

Great car!!!!
By SamuelTTTTT on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

No other car has been even close to as good as this Accord!

Great car for anyone
By dvd on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I got this car when I graduated high school and have driven it for the past 5 years. It's hard to believe that the car is going to turn 8 this year. It has been a great vehicle (though one would expect a bigger pickup in a V6), but it drives much better then the 4 cylinder. It's a good, dependable car that I expect to last another 5 years.

Excellent car
By brem on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

smooth, plenty of rooms, never have a problem with the car for over 7 years, everyday used, and very quick for a mid-size car.