1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Still Quality After Eight Year

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Still Quality After Eight Years
By apitch on

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car in Jan. 2002. I was hesitant about buying the eight year old car from a private seller. But to my surprise, the ride of the car is smooth (even though it is a four cylinder) and has given me no problems. What helped is that the prior owner routinely kept up the maintenance. The look of the Honda is a classic--sleek and smooth and still can compete with the modern cars of today. In addition, I really like the gas mileage.

The funny thing is that a teenager thought my car was brand new because it was so clean inside. All the bells and whistles still work and the integrity of the car is still evident.

The only thing that irritates me is the exhaust/muffler "rubbing" noise that comes at a certain RPM. I feel that Honda should replace the exhaust kit no matter what the warranty says since it was faulty on all/most 1994-1996 Hondas from the beginning.