1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Lovin my "new" car!

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Lovin my "new" car!
By 94accord_lover on

1994 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This is my first car, and i'm really enjoying it. My uncle was the previous owner, and he treated it like it was his own child. 11 years old and only 71K miles! He has had nothing but good to say about the car and so far neither do I. Never been in shop besides routine fluid and filter changes. The gas mileage has been rather good, averaging 31 mpg, but got 38 mpg (!!!!) on a 120 mile round trip. Love the handling. Everything feels so solid, like it will hold up for another 20 years. Design inside and out don't look like 11 year old design. Looks as modern as it did in 94. Great job, Honda!!

Comfort on long trips (dead pedal in perfect place, and supportive seats), interior ergonomics, reliability, handling, smooth-shifting auto tranny, modern styling, relative roominess, great in winter driving, good power and fuel econ., large fuel tank (17 gal.) means long time between fillups.

ABS should've been standard (mine doesn't have it), opt. moonroof on LX, keyless entry would've been nice, other than that, not much else.