1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: An Absolute Champion

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

DX Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

An Absolute Champion
By dx_rocks on

1994 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

I love this car. First off, my history with it is important. It got me through high school and college, as well as six years delivering pizzas during that time. I treated my car about as bad as one could within reason. I was late with my maintenance, drove only 3 miles to school every day in Minnesota weather, and delivered pizzas, which is about as stop/go as it gets. It now has 220,000 on it and has barely had anything wrong with it. Given how poorly I've treated it, it's a wonder it's made it this far. I don't think I could get rid of it unless it started giving me persistent problems or something really expensive occurred. It still runs great though, so who knows how long it'll be.

Still gets great mileage (26-37, depending on conditions), Still rides smooth and runs great. A/C still works. Pretty fun to drive, and the manual shifter feels great to this day. Comfortable for everyone. Good style, not outdated. No creaks or clicks. GREAT in snow! Can beat it up if I want

Cup-holders please. It is a DX, so lack of cruise can get annoying. Some of those other features too. A little bit loud engine noise... I'm being picky. This car is GREAT. If you can get a well maintained one, don't hesitate. It might run longer than you want it to.