1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: luv my Honda Wagon EX

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

luv my Honda Wagon EX
By paulh on

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Wagon

After my last repair on our 97 Sable I decided to sell it and get a Honda. My wife has had great reliability on her 98 civic but I found the civic to small for me. I wanted a wagon and a Honda so I bought used a one owner EX wgn w/ 60K miles. My first fuel check showed 29.3 mpg in town ! It is fun to drive, easy to park and the cargo space with the seats down is very large (63 cu ft). I'm glad I bought this car, I enjoy the CD/tape system as well as the moon roof. This car is a "keeper" as I intend to keep it on the road as long as as I can.

peppy engine, stereo with CD & Tape, the split rear seats allow you to lower one or both for cargo. ABS good feature. It is a good size for parking in the city and the wagon offers unparalled visibility.

Honda should bring back the wagon to their lineup. VW, Saab and Volvo have either created a wagon line or upgraded the exisiting one.