1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Love the Accord!

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love the Accord!
By Nugget21 on

1994 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

My dad bought me this car for highschool and I absolutely loved it. The lady we bought it from either didn't take very good care of it (maintence- oil, transmission fluid*) and/or mine was put together on a Friday and finished on a Monday. We had it for roughly a year and the transmission went out. So, take care of your accord. But other then that it was just minor things. We bought it with 94K and I've put 40k on it, and haven't had any problems. This year it is actually being passed on to my brother. He wasn't wanting a hand-me- down, but changed his mind when I modified it a bit with lights and an intake. But I definately recommend buying an Accord.

The look, the sporty style, power options of EX- loved the sunroof! And even being almost 10 years old, it holds its' value really well, all Honda and Acura vehicles do.

I get cold really easily, and having to turn on my AC+ heat/cool to defrost or defog my windshield was a pain and froze me to death. But other than that... nothing. Great Car.