1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Hoping for the Best

1994 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Hoping for the Best
By STL Bob on

1994 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car yesterday (10/7/2005) with the idea that I would drive it for 18 months then turn it over to my son when he turns 16. It has 138k miles on it and the most significant option is anti-lock breaks. The primary body problem is a small rust spot behind the driver's side rear wheel that should be easy to fix. The car looks very nice for being 11 years old. There are no tears in the fabric and the dash is not cracked. The body looks good except for the rust spot. The paint has held up well and is still glossy and the plastic trim has not faded. Car starts and runs well but transmission is a little rough. Pick up is not like my 6 cycl but I did not expect it to be.

Roomy interior with comfortable seats. I really like this body style, a family car that has a sporty look. Rear seat arm rest, gas mileage, cruise control. I like the easy to clean vinyl ceiling liner.

Cup holders! The ones in front are tiny and poorly placed and none in the back seat. This is a fa,ily car and we are runing to soccer games and eat on the go. Nothing like a 12 year old balancing a drink.