Excellently built automobile.
By MiamiGal on
1994 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan
I have had my 1994 Honda Accord for 4 years, and yesterday, I traded it in at 181k miles (still running perfectly) for a 2007 Honda Civic. This accord was the best car I ever owned. I purchased it used as a car to get me through college, and it did that and so much more. It's great on gas and even after almost 16 years (car was built in 1993), still had no rattles, little road noise, and handles like a dream. The only reason I traded is because I wanted a newer car and fell in love with the new Civics. The 1994 is still running perfectly on the factory engine, transmission, and A/C!!! The best most reliable cars out there are Hondas! My '94 is more comfortable than a lot of brand new cars!
Favorite Features
Handling! This car after 16 years still is incredibly comfortable to ride in with no rattles at all due to the excellent Honda build quality! The gas mileage is very good for a car of this size (I routinely got over 30 mpg in the city with the manual transmission).
Suggested Improvements
Absolutely nothing. This car was and still is amazing even at 16 years old! It's roomy enough for 5 to ride comfortably and will last 250,000 miles if cared for on schedule.